South Walton Golf Cart Rentals is the place for Street legal golf cart rentals on Scenic Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach and Sandestin. We rent street legal golf carts delivered straight to your vacation rental.
Golf Cart Rental Rules and Regulations
Walton county is taking action against negligent cart lawbreakers in the area. Failure to know and follow the rules will result in a heavy fine and maybe repossession of the cart. Its simple, if you don’t want to follow the rules and the law please do not rent a cart. It is making our industry look bad.
- Obey all traffic laws of the road.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Cart must only be driven on roads of 35 MPH or less.
- Store the cart in a safe area, always take the key with you.
- Keep the cart plugged in when not in use.
- Always return the cart fully charged and cleaned out.
- No off-road or reckless driving.
- No driving on sidewalks.
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always park the cart in proper parking spaces.
- No underage driver at anytime or anywhere.
- Please do not store or carry items on top of the cart.
- Before use of the cart, please inspect it for any previous damages. All damaged must be reported before use of the cart to avoid damage charges on your credit card.
- Any damages caused by the renter must be reported ASAP.
- Please call or text us for your keys.
- Never drive the cart with the parking brake engaged.
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license and car insurance.
- Renter is responsible for all damage done to the car while in possession of it.
- 4 passenger carts can only have 4 passengers in it. The same goes for 6 and 8 passenger carts.
- All rentals are required to take check in/ previous damage photos. Failure to do so will be a result of lost damage deposit.
- No paddleboards, kayaks, coolers, chairs allowed on the roof of the cart. These items will scratch it and you will be charged a minimum of $650 to repaint the roof. If you rent a board and want to attempt to put it on the roof make sure the company gives you roof protecting straps.
- Whatever your child uses in your automobile to sit in such has a car seat or booster is what they will need to use in the car. Infants and small children in laps of adults is an automatic cart repossession.
- Never drive a cart on a major highway or any road with a speed limit of 35 mph or higher. This is also a automatic cart repossession. This is due to how dangerous it is.
We do our best to provide the best rental fleet and service in the area. Our goal is for not only you to have a nice cart but also the guest after you. Treating our carts poorly and damaging them will result in damage fees. If you have someone in your party who is irresponsibly, please do not let them have access to this vehicle. Rule of thumb, if you would give them the keys to your brand new car, then do not let them drive the cart. This cart is consider a luxury automobile and should be treated as such.
We cover all of South Walton county, 30a, and surrounding areas including Seacrest Beach,Inlet Beach, Seagrove, Watersound, Destin, Rosemary Beach, Panama City Beach, Dune Allen Beach, Grayton Beach, Crystal Beach, Miramar Beach, Holiday Isle, all of 30A or Scenic 98, View all of golf cart rental service areas.
We tried our best to include as much information on our site and in the Street Legal Golf Cart Rules as possible to make your golf cart rental a breeze. Here are a few frequently asked questions. If you have a question, use the form above to contact us.