South Walton Golf Cart Rentals is the place for Street legal golf cart rentals on Scenic Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach and Sandestin. We rent street legal golf carts delivered straight to your vacation rental.
Golf Cart Rental Rules and Regulations
- Obey all traffic laws of the road.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Cart must only be driven on roads of 35 MPH or less.
- Store the cart in a safe area, always take the key with you.
- Keep the cart plugged in when not in use.
- Always return the cart fully charged and cleaned out.
- No off-road or reckless driving.
- No driving on sidewalks.
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always park the cart in proper parking spaces.
- No underage driver at anytime or anywhere.
- Please do not store or carry items on top of the cart.
- Before use of the cart, please inspect it for any previous damages. All damaged must be reported before use of the cart to avoid damage charges on your credit card.
- Any damages caused by the renter must be reported ASAP.
- Please call or text us for your keys.
- Headlights on most of our fleet are located on the steering column under the steering wheel.
- Never drive the cart with the parking brake engaged.
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license and car insurance.
- Renter is responsible for all damage done to the car while in possession of it.
- 4 passenger carts can only have 4 passengers in it. The same goes for 6 and 8 passenger carts.
We cover all of South Walton county, 30a, and surrounding areas including Seacrest Beach,Inlet Beach, Seagrove, Watersound, Destin, Rosemary Beach, Panama City Beach, Dune Allen Beach, Grayton Beach, Crystal Beach, Miramar Beach, Holiday Isle, all of 30A or Scenic 98, View all of golf cart rental service areas.
We tried our best to include as much information on our site as possible to make your golf cart rental a breeze. Here are a few frequently asked questions. If you have a question, use the form above to contact us.